Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.02
- £17.46Trending at £17.95
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £25.36Trending at £30.41
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionIon channels have been transformed during the past years into signaling proteins that regulate every aspect of cell physiology. This book provides an understanding of the molecular mechanisms that control ion channel activity. It also explains how channels are used to stimulate growth and changes to activity of the nucleus and genome.
- Author BiographyAngus C. Nairn is currently Associate Professor at The Rockefeller University. He has published a large number of papers concerned with the structure and regulation of protein kinases and phosphatases involved in signal transduction, particularly with respect to signalling by calcium.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication13/04/1999
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Second Messenger and Phosphoprotein Research
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 33
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Note1
- Weight630 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Volume editorDavid L. Armstrong,Sandra Rossie
- Series Edited byPaul Greengard,Angus C. Nairn,Shirish Shenolikar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.