All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.70
- £15.91Trending at £19.94
- £13.01Trending at £19.95
- £2.81Trending at £3.57
- £10.99Trending at £12.98
- £2.50Trending at £4.16
- £4.99Trending at £9.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis completely revised and updated fourth edition of the best-selling classic is a thorough treatment of the subject while remaining concise and readable. New additions include capillary electrophoresis, monolithic columns, zwitterion colums, DNA/RNA analysis, fundamentals of the science of IC, and micro methods.
- Author BiographyAfter having obtained his Ph.D. in 1948 by the University of Illinois, Professor James S. Fritz became Senior Chemist and Professor of Chemistry at Iowa State University in 1960. He was named Distinguished Professor in Liberal Arts and Sciences in 1990. Besides Ion Chromatography his research interests are titrations, solid-phase extractions, capillary electrophoresis and analytical complexing reagents. He has authored or coauthored several scientific books, including Fritz and Gjerde's Ion Chromatography , now in its 4th printing. In addition, he has published more than 325 scientific publications. Douglas T. Gjerde received his PhD in analytical chemistry from Iowa State University. After having worked in large and small companies for a number of years, Gjerde founded Sarasep, Inc. in 1990 for the commercialization of polymeric separation technologies and co-founded Transgenomic, Inc. in 1997 for the commercialization of nucleic acid separation technology. He is now working on his third start-up company, PhyNexus, Inc. PhyNexus produces miniaturized sample preparation tools for the biological research market. Gjerde has authored and coauthored numerous articles, book chapters and 5 books and holds over fifty patents in separation science.
- Author(s)Douglas T. Gjerde,James S. Fritz
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication18/02/2009
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight894 g
- Width180 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement4th completely revised and enlarged ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.