CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.28Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/04/2013
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note97 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1429 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited bySusumu Namba
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1975
- Table Of ContentsIII-V Compound Semiconductors I.- Ion Implantation in III-V Compounds.- Anodic Oxidation and Profile Determination of Ion Implanted Semi-insulating GaAs.- Encapsulation of Ion Implanted GaAs.- Ion Implantation of Cd and Te in GaAs Crystals.- Implantation of Silicon into Gallium Arsenide.- The Effects of Ion Dose and Implantation Temperature on Enhanced Diffusion in Selenium Ion-Implanted Gallium Arsenide.- III-V Compound Semiconductors II.- The Effects of Ion-Implanted Ga, As, and P on the Subsequent Diffusion of Ion-Implanted Zn in GaAs0.6P0.4.- Compensating Layers in GaAs by Ion Implantation: Application to Integrated Optics.- Electrical Properties of Proton Bombarded N-type GaAs.- Photoluminescence of Zinc Implanted n-type GaAs.- Large Increase of Emission Efficiency in Indirect GaAsP by N-Ion Implantation.- Electrical and Photoluminescent Properties of Zinc Implanted GaAs0.62P0.38.- Defect-Free Nitrogen Implantation into GaP.- Ion Implantations of Mg and Zn into n-type GaP.- In-Depth Profile Detection Limits of Nitrogen in GaP, Nitrogen, Oxygen and Fluorine in Si by SIMS and AES.- Behaviors of Ga and P Damages Introduced by Ion-Implantation into GaP.- ESR Studies of Annealing Behavior of Nitrogen-Implanted GaP.- Profiles.- Profiles; How Well Can Experimental Results be Explained by Theories?.- Measurement of Arsenic Implantation Profiles in Silicon Using an Electron Spectroscopic Technique.- Atom and Carrier Profiles in As Implanted Si.- The Influence of Postprocessing on the Electrical Behavior of Implanted Arsenic Distributions in Silicon.- Anomalous Annealing Behavior of Arsenic Implanted Silicon as a Function of Dose and Energy.- Deviated Gaussian Profiles of Implanted Boron and Deep Levels in Silicon.- Redistribution of Boron in Silicon Through High Temperature Proton Irradiation.- Range Distributions of Boron in Silicon Dioxide and the Underlying Silicon Substrate.- Redistribution of Background Impurities in Silicon Induced by Ion Implantation and Annealing.- Implantation of Boron and Lithium in Semiconductors and Metals.- Influence of Annealing and Radiation Damage on Electrical Carriers Profiles in Phosphorus Implanted Silicon Along the |110| Axis.- II-VI Compound Semiconductors and Other Materials.- Ion Implantation of As in CdTe: Electrical Characteristics and Radiation Damage.- Direct Measurement of Impurity and Damage Distribution in Ion Implanted ZnTe by Cathodo and Photoluminescence.- Properties of Al and P Ion-Implanted Layers in ZnSe.- N-Ion Implantation into ZnSe.- Energy Level Analysis of N+ Ions Implanted CdS.- Deep Penetration of Implanted Po in CdS.- ZnS:Mn DC Electroluminescent Cells by Ion Implantation Techniques.- Ion-Bombardment-Induced Surface Expansion of Solids.- Nitrogen Implantation in SiC: Lattice Disorder and Foreign-Atom Location Studies.- Metals.- Enhancement of the Superconducting Transition Temperature by Ion Implantation in Aluminium Thin Films.- The Influence of Heavy Ion Bombardment on the Superconducting Transition Temperature of Thin Films.- Chemical Aspects of Ion Implantation.- Ion Impact Chemistry in Thin Metal Films; Argon Oxygen and Nitrogen Bombardment of Tantalum.- Iron Surface Treatment by Boron Implantation.- Ionized-Cluster Beam Deposition.- Effects of Ion Bombardment on Metal-Silicon Interface.- Lattice Location of Deuterium Implanted into W and Cr.- The Formation of Substitutional Alloys in fcc Metals by High Dose Implantations.- The Effect of Ion Implantation on the Corrosion Behaviour of Fe.- A Rutherford Backscattering and Channeling Study of Dy Implanted into Single Crystal Ni.- Radiation Damage I.- Defect Production in Semiconductors.- Transport of Ion Deposited Energy by Recoiling Target Atoms.- Ion Implantation Through Surface Layers: A Truncated Gaussian Model.- The Effects of Non-Gaussian Range Statistics on Energy Deposition Profiles.- Projected Range Distribution of Implanted Ions in a Double-Layer Substrate.- Generation of Knock-Ons in Solids Bombarded with E
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.