All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/08/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations, 25 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight701 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byToshihiro Fujii
- Table Of Contents-1 Introduction -2 Fundamentals of Ion Chemistry -3 A theoretical Approach on ion-molecule complexation' -4 Experimental Methods and Instrumentation -5 Applications of Association Reactions in the Gas -6 Hybrid System with Ion Attachment Techniques -7 Cationization mass spectrometry for condensed-phase samples -8 Direct Analysis Mass Spectrometry -9 Summary and perspectives
- Author BiographyToshihiro Fujii received both his BSc and his PhD in inorganic chemistry from Kyoto University, Japan. In 1974, he joined the National Institute for Environmental Studies (Japan), where he was the Deputy Director of the Environmental Chemistry Division. He also was a Director Associate at Canon ANELVA Corporation, Visiting Professor at Tokyo Science University, at the University of Warwick (UK), at Ecole Normale Superiere (France) and Polytechnique (France) and Guest Professor at Tokyo Metropolitan University. From 2005, he worked at Meisei University as a Full Professor and he was in charge of Inorganic/Analytical Chemistry. He retired March 2012. He is now director associate at C & V Technix Co., Ltd.
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £15.00Trending at £15.27
- £43.61Trending at £49.71
- £11.00Trending at £13.94
- £9.00Trending at £9.89
- £11.00Trending at £11.83
- £10.60Trending at £12.17
- £10.71Trending at £13.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.