Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £16.49Trending at £16.74
- £8.99Trending at £11.17
- £31.22Trending at £32.33
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
- £22.98Trending at £24.11
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the chemical and physical principles of different operations of chemical analysis in aqueous solutions. It explains how various analytical methods help calculate the different species that result from equilibria in aqueous solutions.
- Author(s)Jean-Louis Burgot
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/03/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note502 black & white illustrations, 35 black & white tables
- Weight1352 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.