All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a discussion of new processes and developments in ionic liquid technology. This book includes eleven overviews of specific areas of ionic liquid chemistry including: physicochemical properties of ionic liquids; a patent survey; ionic liquid membrane technology; engineering simulations; and molecular simulations.
- Author BiographyD<small/small>. NATALIA V. PLECHKOVA attained her BSc and MSc in chemical engineering at the Russian Mendeleev University of Chemical Technology, Moscow, and her PhD in chemistry, under the guidance of Professor Seddon. Since then she has been a research fellow and project manager in the QUILL (Queen s University Ionic Liquid Laboratories) Research Centre, focussing on various aspects of ionic liquids, including their synthesis, characterisation, and applications. PROF. KENNETH R. SEDDON is Chair of Inorganic Chemistry at the Queen s University of Belfast, and director of the QUILL Research Centre, a world-leading industrial-academic consortium that was awarded the 2006 Queen s Anniversary Prize for Higher and Further Education and has just been involved with implementing a full-scale process for removing mercury from natural gas streams with Petronas Chemicals, for which an unprecedented three global IChemE awards were presented in November 2013.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/05/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight612 g
- Width155 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byKenneth R. Seddon,Natalia V. Plechkova,Robin D. Rogers
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.