All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £65.23Trending at £130.00
- £64.89Trending at £104.75
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
- £23.56Trending at £29.46
- £10.15Trending at £11.19
- £10.41Trending at £12.78
- £38.66Trending at £39.77
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the main aspects of radio propagation due to different natural and man made phenomena occurring in ionospheric plasma. This book discusses the possibility of stable radio communication links based on local scattering at field-elongated plasma inhomogeneities including natural inhomogeneities as well as artificial inhomogeneities.
- Author(s)Eugeniu Plohotniuc,Nathan Blaunstein
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/05/2008
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Content Note319 black & white illustrations, 60 colour illustrations, 22 black & white tables, 26 black & white halftones
- Weight1179 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.