All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £36.18
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £22.88Trending at £27.89
- £6.01Trending at £6.95
- £56.74Trending at £69.00
- £16.28Trending at £20.35
- £18.23Trending at £19.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces the reader to basic wave theory in absorbing, anisotropic and dispersive media and to the physics of production, loss, and movement of plasma in the ionosphere presence of the geomagnetic field.
- Author BiographyKenneth Davies is a senior research scientist at the Space Environment Laboratory in Boulder, Colorado, and Professor Adjoint in the Departments of Astrophysical, Planetary and Atmospheric Sciences and Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Colorado. In 1988 he was appointed Guest Professor in the Department of Space Physics, Wuhan University, China. Between August 1975 and August 1976 he held the Webster Memorial Fellowship at the Physics Department of the University of Queensland, Brisbane. Dr Davies was chairman of the Electromagnetic Wave Propogation Panel of the Advisory Group in Aerospace Research and Development, and Chairman of Commission G of the US-URSI. He is the author of more than 130 scientific papers and two previous books on ionospheric radio propagation.
- Author(s)Kenneth Davies
- PublisherInstitution of Engineering and Technology
- Date of Publication02/12/1990
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleElectromagnetics and Radar
- Place of PublicationStevenage
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInstitution of Engineering and Technology
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.