All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £10.75Trending at £11.04
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.46
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
About this product
- DescriptionIn this work writers on Iran explore the ideological and political divisions within the Islamic movement and explain the post-revolutionary period in terms of economic policy, education, attitudes to women, and national and religious policies.
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication31/12/1996
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight467 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited bySaeed Rahnema,Sohrab Behdad
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.