All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book uses US diplomatic, military, and intelligence records, as well as primary British sources to examine the famine, epidemics, and chaos in Iran under Allied occupation during World War II.
- Author BiographyMohammad Gholi Majd is the author of The Great Famine & Genocide in Iran: 1917-1919 (2nd Edition). University Press of America, 2013, and other works on twentieth century Iranian history. He holds a PhD in agricultural economics from Cornell University.
- Author(s)Mohammad Gholi Majd
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication22/03/2016
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight1357 g
- Width158 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine48 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.65Trending at £21.04
- £9.22Trending at £16.98
- £9.50Trending at £10.72
- £25.51Trending at £37.24
- £14.30Trending at £16.54
- £12.56Trending at £14.86
- £8.50Trending at £10.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.