All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive overview of Iran's political economy since the 1979 revolution and examines the country's energy sector.
- Author BiographySuzanne Maloney is a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution Center for Middle East Policy.
- Author(s)Suzanne Maloney
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note72 b/w illus.
- Weight820 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.