All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIraq is a nation in crisis bordering on civil war. The country now faces growing violence, a steady rise in Sunni Islamist extremism, an increasingly authoritarian leader that favors Iraq's Sunnis, and growing ethnic tension between Arabs and Kurds Iraq in Crisis examines Iraq's problems in 2014 and projects possible future trends.
- Author BiographyAnthony H. Cordesman holds the Arleigh A. Burke Chair in Strategy at CSIS. Sam Khazai is a research associate with the Burke Chair at CSIS.
- Author(s)Anthony H. Cordesman,Sam Khazai
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/06/2014
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleCSIS Reports
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight1125 g
- Width217 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.