CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.81Trending at £14.47
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/10/2016
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAlex Danilovich
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction PART I: SOUL SEARCHING Chapter 1: Learning from History: Kurdish Nationalism and State-Building Efforts Anwar Anaid Chapter 2: New Horizons: Iraqi Federalism Alex Danilovich Chapter 3: Rebels without a Cause? A Historicist Analysis of Iraqi Kurdistan's Political and Economic Development and Prospects for Independence Nigel Greaves Chapter 4: Erecting Buildings, Erecting a State: Public Perception of Kurdish Statehood Umut Kuruuzum PART II: IRAQI KURDISTAN IN MIDDLE EASTERN POLITICS Chapter 5: Oil, the Kurds and the Drive for Independence: An Ace in the Hole or Joker in the Pack? Francis Owtram Chapter 6: Kurdistan's Independence and the International System of Sovereign States Ryan D. Griffiths Chapter 7: Turkey and the Iraqi Kurdistan Federal Region: Bonds of Friendship Sara Salahaddin Mustafa and Sardar Aziz Chapter 8: The Kurdish Issue on the USA Foreign Policy Agenda Paula Pineda
- Author BiographyAlex Danilovich lectures in Comparative Politics at the University of Kurdistan-Hawler in Iraq. He is the author of Russian-Belarusian Integration: Playing Games Behind the Kremlin Walls (Ashgate 2006) and Iraqi Federalism and the Kurds: Learning to Live Together (Ashgate 2014) and is co-author of Kazakhstan: Contemporary Politics (EastBridge 2009).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.