All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe overabundance of finance brought in by oil has ironically hindered rather than helped Iraqi economic growth and prosperity over the past 50 years.
- Author BiographyABBAS ALNASRAWI is the John H. Converse Professor of Economics, the University of Vermont. He is the author of The Economy of Iraq: Oil, Wars, Destruction of Development and Prospects (Greenwood Press, 1994) and Arab Nationalism, Oil, and the Political Economy of Dependency (Greenwood Press, 1991).
- Author(s)Abbas Alnasrawi
- Date of Publication30/11/2002
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight451 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.