All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA travel handbook covering all aspect of the island of Ireland, both north and south. Features include first-hand reviews of the best places to stay, eat and drink, not just in Dublin, Belfast and the other main towns, but in the remotest rural villages and quietest ports as well.
- Author(s)Sean Doran,etc.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/1994
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/07/1997
- Content Note37 maps and plans
- Weight351 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £88.22Trending at £135.61
- £13.34Trending at £20.99
- £13.12Trending at £15.18
- £13.10Trending at £16.99
- £11.79Trending at £13.04
- £5.77Trending at £7.02
- £7.22Trending at £10.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.