All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide covers Northern and Southern Ireland. It contains reviews of the best places to stay, eat and drink, from Dublin and Belfast to the remotest village, as well as background and guidance on exploring the historic sites and landscapes of every region.
- Author(s)Sean Doran,etc.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication25/02/1999
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides Ltd
- Out-of-print date07/08/2002
- Content Note40 maps and plans
- Weight480 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Revised byMargaret Greenwood,etc.
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £9.35Trending at £10.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.