All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCaptures the essence of Ireland by covering topics ranging from shopping on Grafton Street to soaking up the pubs, theatre and Georgian architecture. This book includes photos, illustrations, 3D models and birds-eye-view maps of various major sites. It helps discover where the locals go, enjoy relaxing entertainment, and retail therapy.
- Author(s)Lisa Gerard-Sharp,Tim Perry
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd.
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleDK Eyewitness Travel Guide
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDK Eyewitness Travel
- Out-of-print date23/01/2008
- Content Note1000
- Weight652 g
- Width134 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.29Trending at £10.85
- £4.63Trending at £5.29
- £4.34Trending at £4.82
- £13.68Trending at £17.34
- £7.18Trending at £9.98
- £24.94Trending at £25.34
- £11.98Trending at £12.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.