All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of the rise of modern ballet and its popularity through the life story of one of ballet's most glamorous stars, Irina Baronova (1919-2008), prima ballerina for the Ballets Russes de Monte Carlo and later for Ballet Theatre in New York.
- Author BiographyVictoria Tennant played the title role in her first film, The Ragman's Daughter, in 1972, and she has since then gone on to work in film, television, theater, and radio, receiving Emmy and Golden Globe nominations. She lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Victoria Tennant
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2014
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note335 colour plates
- Width108 mm
- Height90 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £8.31Trending at £12.00
- £4.59Trending at £4.66
- £4.69Trending at £4.99
- £4.69Trending at £7.99
- £4.45Trending at £6.99
- £3.79Trending at £6.99
- £2.99Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.