All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFragility and forgetfulness have left 82-year-old Iris vulnerable. Iris's Cairo house is suddenly disturbed by the unexpected arrival of her troubled and wilful granddaughter, Ruby. An unlikely bond arises as the two women open themselves up to one another. This is a story of family relationships spanning three generations.
- Author BiographyRosie Thomas is the author of a number of celebrated novels, including the bestsellers White, The Potter's House, If My Father Loved Me and Sun at Midnight. She lives in London. Once she was established as a writer and her children were grown, she discovered a love of travelling and mountaineering. She has climbed in the Alps and the Himalayas, competed in the Peking to Paris car rally, and spent time on a tiny Bulgarian research station in Antarctica.
- PrizesWinner of Romantic Novel of the Year Award 2007.
- Author(s)Rosie Thomas
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/03/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date18/08/2008
- Weight561 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £9.00
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.00
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £4.52Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.