All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an examination of the emergence, reception and legacy of modernism in Ireland. Engaging with the ongoing re-evaluation of regional and national modernisms, this title includes essays that reveal both the importance of modernism to Ireland, and that of Ireland to modernism.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Edwina Keown holds an M.Phil. and Ph.D. from Trinity College Dublin and a B.A. (Hons) from Cardiff University. In 2007 she was the inaugural Lecturer in Irish Culture at Zagreb University. She lectures in Irish and English literature at St Patrick's College, Dublin. Her research interests are in Anglo-Irish literature, Irish modernism, British modernism and twentieth-century Irish fiction and poetry. Carol Taaffe holds a Ph.D. from Trinity College Dublin, where she was later IRCHSS Post-Doctoral Fellow in the School of English. In 2007-8 she was Lecturer in Irish and British Studies at Beijing Foreign Studies University. She is the author of Ireland through the Looking-Glass: Flann O'Brien, Myles na gCopaleen and Irish Cultural Debate (2008).
- PublisherVerlag Peter Lang
- Date of Publication09/11/2009
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleReimagining Ireland
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2009
- ImprintVerlag Peter Lang
- Weight370 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Edited byCarol Taaffe,Edwina Keown
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.55
- £13.11Trending at £19.97
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.90
- £18.34Trending at £23.89
- £7.00Trending at £8.49
- £14.89Trending at £17.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.