Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £80.90Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £27.70Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ammbooks
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis book studies Irish poetry in English, from the union of Ireland and Great Britain in 1801 to the Irish Free State in 1921 and beyond.
- Author BiographyMatthew Campbell is Professor of Modern Literature at the University of York. He holds a BA from Trinity College Dublin and a PhD from the University of Cambridge. He is the author of Rhythm and Will in Victorian Poetry (1999) and the editor of The Cambridge Companion to Contemporary Irish Poetry (Cambridge, 2003).
- Author(s)Matthew Campbell
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/11/2013
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.