All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors start with the discovery of iron-rich hot springs on the ocean floor. Was this life's nursery? Other chapters describe why there is iron in our blood and how the body safely cages excess iron. They also examine iron's power over the Earth's oceans, vegetation and populations.
- Author(s)E.V. Mielczarek,Sharon Bertsch McGrayne
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2000
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note42 illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.