All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £47.81Trending at £49.05
- £6.89Trending at £10.87
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.81
About this product
- DescriptionComplete coverage of iron and steel: history, production, steel and cast iron types and properties and information on heat treatment.
- Author BiographyWilliam Hosford is Professor Emeritus of Materials Science at the University of Michigan. He is the author of numerous research publications, and the following books: The Mechanics of Crystals and Textured Polycrystals (1993), Physical Metallurgy (Materials Engineering) (2005), Materials Science: An Intermediate Text (2007), Materials for Engineers (2008), Mechanical Behavior of Materials, 2nd edition (2009), Solid Mechanics (2010), Physical Metallurgy, 2nd edition (2010), Metal Forming: Mechanics and Metallurgy, 4th edition with Robert M. Caddell (2011).
- Author(s)William F. Hosford
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/04/2014
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note307 b/w illus. 22 tables
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.