All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £23.39
- £36.00Trending at £38.56
- £27.92Trending at £28.21
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.79
- £23.46Trending at £23.81
About this product
- DescriptionTraces the anthropological study of sex from the eighteenth century onwards, focusing primarily on social and cultural anthropology and the work done by researchers in North America and Great Britain. This title argues that the sexuality of those whom anthropologists studied has been conscripted into Western discourses about sex.
- Author BiographyAndrew P. Lyons is an associate professor of anthropology at Wilfrid Laurier University. Harriet D. Lyons is an associate professor of anthropology at the University of Waterloo.
- Author(s)Andrew P. Lyons,Harriet D. Lyons
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleCritical Studies in the History of Anthropology
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Note3 illustrations, index
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.