CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.31
About this product
- DescriptionExamines irregular migration from former Soviet states to the United States. This book discusses reasons for migration; the profile of migrants; how the process works, how migrants obtain US visas; where they work once arrived; and, if they intend to return home.
- Author BiographySaltanat Liebert is Assistant Professor at the L. Douglas Wilder School of Government & Public Affairs, Virginia Commonwealth University, USA. She has worked for the International Organization for Migration, the World Bank, and the United Nations in Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Austria and the United States.
- Author(s)Saltanat Liebert
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/08/2009
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Transnational Crime and Corruption
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note27 black & white tables
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.