All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.99Trending at £14.99
- £3.76Trending at £4.33
- £5.81Trending at £7.25
- £12.22Trending at £18.93
- £8.12Trending at £8.57
- £9.29Trending at £11.88
- £3.89Trending at £5.93
About this product
- DescriptionIrritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) can be a mild inconvenience or it can dominate your life. This book provides information on IBS, suggesting a multi-targeted approach with diet and other lifestyle changes being among the most effective approaches. It also talks about the most promising field of research to impact on IBS, microbiology.
- Author(s)Richard Emerson
- PublisherWellhouse Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2005
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Series TitleHow to Cope Successfully with...
- Place of PublicationFarnham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWellhouse Publishing Ltd
- Weight164 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.