All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThirteen per cent of all women and five per cent of men in the UK suffer from IBS. In this book Dr Dan Rutherford explains the causes, symptoms and available treatments for this disabling and painful disease.
- Author BiographyNetdoctor.co.uk this is the most visited healthcare website and offers both consumers and healthcare professionals access to the most authoritative and expansive medical information resource online. An editorial team comprising GPs such as Dr Dan Rutherford the author of Dementia, medical specialists and pharmacists is behind the site's 4000 pages of content, all written and developed to reflect local healthcare issues. Its aim is to increase medical understanding among patients to empower them and untimately lead to improvements in quality of care.
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication21/03/2005
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleHelp yourself to health with Netdoctor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHelp Yourself
- Out-of-print date19/10/2006
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight81 g
- Width128 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.44
- £36.42Trending at £39.16
- £6.95Trending at £10.01
- £22.62Trending at £24.29
- £34.79Trending at £39.94
- £13.10Trending at £18.67
- £7.51Trending at £10.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.