All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £26.16
- £17.90Trending at £19.95
- £6.99Trending at £9.98
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £51.00
- £25.99Trending at £26.79
- £10.33Trending at £11.38
About this product
- DescriptionSince the invention of dextri-maltose and the subsequent rise of Similac in the early twentieth century, parents with access to clean drinking water have had a safe alternative to breast-milk. This book challenges the widespread belief that breastfeeding is medically superior to bottle-feeding.
- Author BiographyJoan B. Wolf is Associate Professor of Women's Studies at Texas A&M University and author of Harnessing the Holocaust: The Politics of Memory in France.
- Author(s)Joan B. Wolf
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication19/12/2010
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleBiopolitics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.