All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis books explains the normative and empirical issues behind the concept known as 'democracy promotion'.
- Author BiographyZoltan Barany is Frank C. Erwin, Jr, Professor of Government at the University of Texas and the author of Democratic Breakdown and the Decline of the Russian Military (2007), The Future of NATO Expansion (2003), and The East European Gypsies (2001). Robert G. Moser is Associate Professor of Government at the University of Texas and the author of Unexpected Outcomes: Electoral Systems, Political Parties and Representation in Russia (2001). His articles have appeared in World Politics, Comparative Politics, Legislative Studies Quarterly, Electoral Studies, and Post-Soviet Affairs. He is currently writing a book entitled Mixed Electoral Systems in New and Established Democracies with Ethan Scheiner.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/07/2009
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byRobert G. Moser,Zoltan Barany
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.