All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £23.48Trending at £24.50
- £20.52Trending at £21.10
- £19.26Trending at £25.92
- £9.27Trending at £11.68
- £17.34Trending at £22.47
- £17.42Trending at £24.96
About this product
- DescriptionHow can we determine if current growth patterns are sustainable, and what changes to we need to make to make them more so? This volume addresses these issues in a rigorous yet accessible fashion, presenting the current research of some of the world's leading scholars.
- Author BiographyGEOFFREY HEAL combines a lifelong interest in nature with a fascination with how societies work. He is the Paul Garrett Professor of Public Policy and Corporate Responsibility at Columbia Business School. His research ranges from technical aspects of securities markets to understanding the economic consequences of species extinction, with an emphasis on understanding how societies interact with their natural resource bases. A Past President of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, Heal is the author of many scientific articles and books, including Valuing the Future: Economic Theory and Sustainability, Nature and the Market Place, and When Principles Pay: Corporate Social Responsibility and the Bottom Line.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/02/2010
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleInternational Economic Association Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXIV, 280 p.
- Weight500 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byGeoffrey Heal
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.