All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDigital technologies are a key feature of contemporary education. Schools, colleges and universities operate along high-tech lines, while alternate forms of online education have emerged to challenge the dominance of traditional institutions.
- Author BiographyNeil Selwyn is Professor at the Faculty of Education, Monash University, Melbourne.
- Author(s)Neil Selwyn
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleDigital Futures
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight270 g
- Width123 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine19 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.