All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeaches children how to think, not what to think. By providing case studies, historical context and individual opinions but not a specific right or wrong, this series includes books that encourage readers to think and express themselves independently. It features activities and exercises to provide advice and examples of creative thinking.
- Author(s)Kate Shuster
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2007
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleWhat Do You Think?
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Out-of-print date03/04/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Reading Age13-15 years
- Interest Age13-15 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.