Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £32.52Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £5.24Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by musicmagpie
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £10.09Trending at £13.79
- £24.53Trending at £24.83
- £17.56Trending at £18.14
- £31.41Trending at £33.29
- £23.03Trending at £24.29
- £23.39Trending at £25.01
- £9.86Trending at £13.08
About this product
- DescriptionA sceptical appraisal of the claim that freedom of expression is a human right.
- Author BiographyLarry Alexander is Warren Distinguished Professor, University of San Diego School of Law.
- Author(s)Larry Alexander
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2005
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Philosophy and Law
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight300 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.