Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £13.22+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.50Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 19 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £13.51Trending at £14.36
- £32.27Trending at £33.15
- £20.95Trending at £21.97
- £15.73Trending at £20.47
- £10.75Trending at £13.15
- £7.52Trending at £10.00
About this product
- DescriptionFor anyone involved in speaking at events, those considering making the step to becoming a speaker, and especially for those who are professional keynote speakers and trainers, this wide-ranging book explains the key qualities needed for successful speakers striving for excellence.
- Author(s)Libby Hammond
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication18/06/2003
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.