All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIsaac Bashevis Singer brought the vibrant milieu of pre-Holocaust Polish Jewry to the English-speaking world through his subtle psychological insight, deep sympathy for the eccentricities of Jewish folk custom and unerring feel for the heroism of everyday life.
- Author BiographyJanet Hadda is the author of Yankev Glatshreyn and Passionate Women, Passive Men: Suicide in Yiddish Literature. She is professor of Yiddish at the University of California, Los Angeles and training and supervising analyst at the Institute of Contemporary Psychoanalysis and the Southern California Psychoanalytic Institute.
- Author(s)Janet Hadda
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2003
- GenreBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.80Trending at £15.24
- £8.61Trending at £9.98
- £19.98Trending at £29.55
- £4.45Trending at £6.06
- £10.58Trending at £10.98
- £10.12Trending at £12.99
- £3.78Trending at £3.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.