All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of the mighty imperial British army's defeat at Iswandlwana in 1879 has been much written about but never with the detail and insight revealed by Dr Adrian Greaves' research. In re-constructing the dramatic and fateful events, the author draws on recently discovered letters, diaries and papers of survivors.
- Author BiographyDr Adrian Greaves FRGS, a former soldier and senior police officer, has devoted the last 20 years of his life to studying the Anglo-Zulu War. He is the founder of the Anglo Zulu War Historical Society, the author of numerous works including the bestselling Rorke's Drift to which this book is a worthy companion. His books, The Curling Letters of the Zulu War, Redcoats and Zulus, Sister Janet, Who's Who in the Anglo-Zulu War (2 volumes with Ian Knight) and David Rattray's Guidebook to the Anglo-Zulu War Battlefield (Editor) have all been published by Pen and Sword Books Ltd.
- Author(s)Adrian Greaves
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/2014
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Military
- Content Note16pp B & W plates
- Weight431 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £8.99Trending at £9.95
- £8.99Trending at £16.99
- £7.68Trending at £9.90
- £6.65Trending at £8.63
- £6.22Trending at £7.70
- £5.00Trending at £5.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.