Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £8.84
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis report covers the current management of severe head injury. The text is both a practical guide to head injury management and a review of current knowledge of the mechanisms of brain ischaemia and its prevention or reversal.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication17/06/1996
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note23 Tables, black and white; 12 Illustrations, black and white; IX, 49 p. 12 illus.
- Weight155 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byThomas C.G. Smith
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.