All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £52.63Trending at £53.70
- £5.35Trending at £5.46
- £22.74Trending at £23.30
- £7.00Trending at £7.15
- £17.24Trending at £17.61
- £10.79Trending at £14.99
- £7.99Trending at £8.13
About this product
- DescriptionA maverick in the history of photography, lshiuchi Miyako burst onto the photography scene in Tokyo in the mid-1970s, at a time when men dominated the field in Japan. Working prodigiously over the last forty years, she has created an impressive oeuvre and quietly influenced generations of photographers born in the postwar era.
- Author BiographyAmanda Maddox is assistant curator in the Department of Photographs at the J. Paul Getty Museum.
- Author(s)Amanda Maddox
- PublisherGetty Trust Publications
- Date of Publication29/09/2015
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGetty Research Institute,U.S.
- Content Note50 colour, 89 black and white illustrations
- Weight1236 g
- Width246 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.