CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
- £6.98Trending at £7.13
About this product
- DescriptionIsidore of Seville (560-636) was a crucial figure in the preservation and sharing of classical and early Christian knowledge.
- Author Biographyhttp://staff.lincoln.ac.uk/jwood target= _blank >Jamie Wood is Lecturer in history at the University of Lincoln, author of The Politics of Identity in Visigothic Spain: Religion and Power in the Histories of Isidore of Seville (Leiden, 2012), and a number of other articles on late antique and Visigothic Spain, especially the works of Isidore of Seville.| http://www.manchester.ac.uk/research/andrew.fear/ target= _blank >Andrew Fear is Lecturer in Classics and Ancient History at the University of Manchester and author of Rome and Baetica (Oxford, 1996), The Lives of the Visigothic Fathers (Liverpool, 1997) and Orosius: Seven Books of History against the Pagans (Liverpool, 2010).
- PublisherAmsterdam University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleLate Antique and Early Medieval Iberia
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAmsterdam University Press
- Content Note2 illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAndy Fear,Jamie Wood
- Edition Statement0
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.