Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £8.00Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by brdnchry
- Est. delivery by 25 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first major book on ISIS to be published since the group exploded on the international stage in summer 2014.
- Author BiographyJessica Stern is a Lecturer on Terrorism at Harvard University and serves on the Hoover Institution Task Force on National Security and Law. She was a member of the National Security Council Staff in 1994-95, and worked as an analyst at Livermore Lab. She is the author of 'Denial: A Memoir of Terror' (selected by the Washington Post as a best book of the year) 'Terror in the Name of God: Why Religious Militants Kill' (a New York Times Notable Book of the Year), and 'The Ultimate Terrorists'. J.M. Berger is the author of 'Jihad Joe: Americans Who Go to War in the Name of Islam', a critically acclaimed history of the American jihadist movement, and editor of 'Beatings and Bureaucracy: The Founding Memos of al Qaeda'. He is a regular contributor to 'Foreign Policy' magazine, where he wrote in 2013 about his lengthy online interactions with American jihadist Omar Hammami. Berger is a consultant and instructor for private companies and government agencies on topics such as domestic extremism and the use of Big Data to analyze how extremists use social media. His website, Intelwire.com, has published thousands of declassified documents on the September 11 attacks and the Oklahoma City bombing.
- Author(s)J. M. Berger,Jessica Stern
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/02/2016
- Weight548 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £21.94Trending at £22.11
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.