Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.16Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume examines the crisis in Algeria and questions of governance, Islam, international relationships and public policy. It discusses Algeria's future and the implications for other Arab states and the Western Mediterranean.
- Author BiographyMichael Bonner is Associate Professor in Near Eastern Studies and History and Director, Center for Middle Eastern and North African Studies, University of Michigan, USA. Megan Reif is a Doctoral Candidate in Political Science, University of Michigan, USA. Mark Tessler is Samuel J. Eldersveld Collegiate Professor of Political Science and Director, Center for Political Studies, Institute for Social Research, University of Michigan. He also directs the Center for Political Studies of the university's Institute for Social Research.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/05/2005
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 black & white tables
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byMark A. Tessler,Megan Reif,Michael Bonner
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.