Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £13.00Trending at £16.94
- £10.00Trending at £10.83
- £8.00Trending at £8.79
- £9.69Trending at £10.95
- £7.51Trending at £9.97
- £7.62Trending at £7.74
- £3.59Trending at £4.73
About this product
- DescriptionUp-to-date analysis of the interaction of politics, the economy, and Islam in Algeria, Morocco, and Tunisia.
- Author BiographyJohn P. Entelis is Professor of Political Science and Director of the Middle East Studies Program at Fordham University. His publications include State and Society in Algeria, Comparative Politics of North Africa, and Pluralism and Party Transformation in Lebanon.
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1997
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleIndiana Series in Arab & Islamic Studies
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note2 b&w photos, 4 figures
- Weight367 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byJohn P. Entelis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.