Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £16.23
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyzes the discourses and deliberations in the discussion forums of three of the most visited Islamic websites and investigates the extent to which they have provided a venue for Muslims to freely engage in discussion among themselves and with non-Muslims about political, economic, religious and social issues.
- Author BiographyMOHAMMED EL-NAWAWYAssociate Professor and Knight-Crane Endowed Chair in the Department of Communication at Queens University of Charlotte, USA. SAHAR KHAMIS Assistant Professor in the Department of Communication at the University of Maryland, College Park, USA. She is the former Head of the Mass Communication and Information Science Department in Qatar University.
- Author(s)Mohammed El-Nawawy,Sahar Khamis
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleThe Palgrave MacMillan Series in International Political Communication
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.