CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.06Trending at £9.19
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £20.58Trending at £21.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores many key aspects of the globalisation process, discussing how Muslim countries are coping with the encounter with globalisation, as well as considering how the West is responding to Islam.
- Author BiographyAli Mohammadi has been Associate Professor of International Communication and Cultural Studies at The New School University in New York since 1986. Now, he is professor at the Center for Research in International Communication and Culture in Nottingham Trent University. His publications include: 'Small Media and big Revolution' (with A.Sreberny-Mohammadi), 'International Communication and Globalization', 'Iran and Euraisia' (with A.Ehteshami), 'Questioning the Media' (with J.Downing and A.Sreberny). His research is Globalization, Islam, Mass Media and Cultural Policy in Persian Gulf Region and Central Asian Countries.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2002
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleDurham Modern Middle East and Islamic World Series
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAli Mohammadi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.