All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the significance of scientific knowledge and situates the culture of science in relation to other cultural forces in Muslim societies. This title traces the ways in which the realms of scientific knowledge and religious authority were delineated historically.
- Author BiographyAhmad Dallal is provost and professor of history, American University of Beruit.
- Author(s)Ahmad Dallal
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/02/2012
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleThe Terry Lectures
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note2 line-drawings
- Weight294 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.