Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.15
- £6.82Trending at £7.31
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £25.99Trending at £28.69
About this product
- Description; Ziya OEnis; Koc University; Soli Ozel, Bilgi University, Istanbul; William Quandt, University of Virginia; Jillian Schwedler, University of Maryland, College Park; Jean-Francois Seznec, Columbia University and Georgetown University; Emmanuel Sivan, Hebrew University; Mohamed Talbi, independent scholar; Robin Wright, Los Angeles Times.
- Author BiographyLarry Diamond, senior fellow at the Hoover Institution, is codirector, with Marc Plattner, of the International Forum for Democratic Studies. He is also coeditor, with Marc Plattner, of the Journal of Democracy and of other collections of essays available from Johns Hopkins, including The Global Resurgence of Democracy, Consolidating the Third Wave Democracies, and The Global Divergence of Democracies.Daniel Brumberg is associate professor of government at Georgetown University.
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication03/07/2003
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleA Journal of Democracy Book
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content NoteNo
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDaniel Brumberg,Larry Diamond,Marc F. Plattner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.