All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShould England adopt shari'a law? Does Islam threaten British ideals? Lawyers, theologians and sociologists provide here a constructive, forward-looking dialogue.
- Author BiographyRobin Griffith-Jones is Master of the Temple at the Temple Church and Senior Lecturer in Theology, King's College London. He is author of The Four Witnesses (2000), The Gospel According to Paul (2004) and Mary Magdalene (2008). He initiated and managed the series of public discussions at the Temple Church, Islam and English Law, that was launched with the Archbishop of Canterbury's historic lecture on shari'a law.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byRobin Griffith-Jones
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.