Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.01Trending at £12.34
- £11.72Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book Abdulaziz Sachedina argues for the essential compatibility of Islam and human rights. He delineates a fresh contemporary Muslim position that argues for a correspondence between Islam and secular concepts of human rights, grounded in sacred sources as well as Islamic history and thought.
- Author BiographyAbdulaziz Sachedina is Professor and Endowed IIIT Chair in Islamic Studies at George Mason University.
- Author(s)Abdulaziz Sachedina
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight388 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.