Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a survey of contemporary Islam providing a philosophical and theological approach to the issues faced by Muslims and the question of global secularisation. This book offers a detailed assessment of the limitations and possibilities of Islam in the modern world.
- Author BiographyShabbir Akhtar is Associate Professor of Philosophy and Religious Studies at Old Dominion University, USA. This political work is a sequel to his philosophical treatise The Quran and the Secular Mind (Routledge, 2007). He has written a number of articles and books on philosophy of religion, Christianity and Islam, and is currently working on a book on Islamic humanism.
- Author(s)Shabbir Akhtar
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/2010
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.