All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvide students with a strong understanding of religion with high quality, engaging and content-rich resources building a firm foundation for the new GCSE 9-1 Religious Studies.
- Author BiographyRobert Orme has taught at a number of secondary schools in the UK. He is currently Head of Religious Education at a mixed state school in London. His writings on RE and secondary education have been featured in a number of publications including TES, Schools Week, The Telegraph and RE:Online.
- Author(s)Robert Orme,Waqar Ahmedi
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication15/05/2017
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleKS3 Knowing Religion
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight130 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeFrom 11
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £9.73Trending at £12.37
- £7.70Trending at £10.00
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
- £5.35Trending at £5.87
- £6.44Trending at £6.98
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.